Weekly Roundup for July 29th – The Summer Slow Down
This is the time of year that I like to refer to as the summer slow down. As you can tell, news this week was incredibly sparse. We saw several leaked pictures and an ad for the Galaxy Note 10.1, which has yet to be released. Carriers also continued to expand their LTE networks and AT&T reported its earnings. Read all of the highlights below.
- News: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets the Unboxing Treatment, Shows Off its 2GB of RAM
- Video: Ad For the Unreleased Galaxy Note 10.1 Hits The Web
- News: Google Nexus Q Now In Stock — Ships in 3 to 5 Days
- News: AT&T Posts Q2 Results of 1.3 Million Net Customer Additions, 10% Earnings Growth
- News: Apple Wins Ban on Galaxy Tab 7.7 in European Union
- News: Apple Wants $2.5 Billion From Samsung Over Patent Infringements
- News: HTC One X…..+!
- News: Nexus Q Now Shipping in 2-3 Weeks
- News: LG Spectrum 2 Listed in Verizon’s Systems
- News: Samsung Galaxy Note up on T-Mobile, Samsung websites
- News: Official Nexus 7 Covers Now In Stock at Google Play
- News: Sprint Officially Announces the Motorola Photon Q
- News: Motorola To Start Unlocking Bootloaders With the Photon Q
- News: AT&T LTE Available in Four New Markets
- News: Ice Cream Sandwich Coming to the LG Nitro HD on July 31
- News: Jelly Bean Factory Images Released for Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, and Nexus 7
- How To: Mobile Odin for Android!
- [APP REVIEW] Tweet Lanes