Weekly Roundup for August 5th – The Galaxy Note Edition
The summer slow down continues this week, and quite frankly, without Samsung, there would be little to no news to write about. But alas, there is. This week, Samsung sent out invites to two press events. One will be held on August 15th in New York. The company is expected to unveil the Galaxy Note 10.1 at this event. Then, Samsung will hold another event on August 29th in Berlin where it is expected to show the Galaxy Note II.
The full highlights of the week are below for your consumption.
- News: T-Mobile Galaxy Note Coming for $249 on August 8
- News: 16GB Nexus 7 Now In Stock Through Google Play
- News: Over the Past Year, Android Lost 4% Market Share; iOS Gained 10%
- News: Boid For Twitter Gets Notifications (Kind Of)
- News: Nexus Q Launch Delayed, Google Will Give Free Device to Those Who Pre-Ordered
- News: Ice Cream Sandwich Available for Epic 4G Touch (Again)
- News: Official Nexus 7 Accessories Leaked
- News: Latest Comscore Data Shows Incremental Growth for Android, Has Samsung as the Top Manufacturer
- News: U.S. Cellular Takes The Wraps Off of Two New Motorola Devices
- News: Google Wallet Updated With Support for All Major Credit and Debit Cards
- News: Ice Cream Sandwich Now On 15.9% of Devices, Jelly Bean at 0.8%
- News: Samsung Sending Out Invites to August 29th IFA Unpacked Event
- News: Ice Cream Sandwich Now Rolling Out to The HTC Rezound
- News: CyanogenMod Team Announces It Will Drop Support For Devices Like The Nexus One
- News: Apple Says Court Should Side With Them Because Samsung Leaked Evidence
- News: Samsung Confirms It Will Unveil the Galaxy Note II on August 29
- Megatroid for Android Review
- News: HTC’s Profits Fall 60 Percent in Q2
- NenaMark: now with more +.
- News: Galaxy S Lightray 4G Now Available on MetroPCS